I can’t even remember the last time I’ve held down a breakfast
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
In all honesty, the whole college thing is overrated. Professors can’t tell which kids are going to end up on broadway or not. That’s up to the directors. I mean look at Laura Osnes and Kyle Dean Massey, they went to ‘nobody’ schools because they weren’t accepted anywhere because colleges didn’t think they were ‘good enough’ but they’re huge stars on broadway now. it really doesn’t matter which school you go to, as long as you keep your overall goal in mind, which is to be a performer.